1. Start with rubbing the area you want to paint with sandpaper (half shoe, starting from the front). It will help the paint stick to the shoe.
2. Fill in your shoes with paper to protect the insides from paint (use also some duct tape) then start with spraying a layer of white paint on the area you previously rubbed with the sandpaper. The white will be a good base for the next color and will make it pop out more.
3. Spray with green or the color you picked.
4. Let the paint dry very well, then apply the transparent clear gloss over it.
5. Let your shoes rest and let the paint dry overnight (don’t to this the same day you want to wear the shoes, the paint and gloss needs enough time to dry).
6. Remember to remove the paper and tape from the inside and enjoy wearing your ombre heels!
Photo courtesy: kiercouture.
Keep being AllDayChic!